Hygiene measures in the Hotel Hubertus
We want you to feel save!
Hygiene measures in the Hotel Hubertus
Mountain. Time. WELL-BEING
For us in the Hotel Hubertus the well-being and health of our guests has always come first. To ensure this is the case at all times, we implement the prescribed hygiene measures as prescribed at sicherer-gastfreundschaft.at with the utmost care, and in all our areas follow the guidelines for safe contact with one another. This means you can enjoy your holiday time to the full here with us in Neukirchen am Großvenediger.
Safe holiday at Hotel Hubertus
Here with us you can of course be confident that strict hygiene rules will be adhered to and there is plenty of space. You will also enjoy our hospitality throughout your holiday - a warm smile, yet with distancing in place too; from that first welcome, until it is time for you to depart. Our employees (obligatory mouth and nose protection) are regularly tested and trained. All measures are trained, evaluated and updated on site.
The basic requirement is one of these options (see below for deadlines)
- a negative test result
- vaccination certificate
- Confirmation of previous illness
- Avoid direct body contact
- Sneezing and coughing into the crook of the arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
INFORMATION ON TESTS AND VACCINATION AND RECOVERING
Here's how the regulation looks in detail:
- Negative PCR tests (validity of 72 hours)
- Antigen tests (validity of 24 hours)
- For children, school tests should be recognised as entry tests.
- According to current information, children need a negative test from the age of 12.
Recovery from COVID-19:
- Medical confirmation of infection contracted and passed in the last six months.
- Presentation of a "certificate of isolation": Persons who were infected with the coronavirus are exempt from compulsory testing for six months after recovery.
- Proof of an infection with SARS-CoV-2 that has occurred and is passed.
- Medical confirmation of neutralising antibodies, which must not be older than three months.
- Proof of first vaccination from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, which must not be older than 3 months, or second vaccination, whereby this must not have taken place more than 9 months previously, or
- Vaccination from the 22nd day after vaccination for vaccines for which only one vaccination is scheduled, whereby this must not have taken place more than 9 months previously.
- As of 15.8. only a full immunisation (second vaccination or vaccination where only one vaccination is scheduled) is valid as proof of vaccination. A first vaccination is no longer sufficient.
Test possibilities on site
There are official testing facilities on site 2 - 3 times a week, where you can get tested for a small fee, depending on your preference and needs. Furthermore, there are free self-tests in the hotel - simple and uncomplicated.
CURRENT CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
Cancellations and rebookings concerning Covid-19 are possible at any time at short notice and free of charge. Otherwise the Austrian hotel contract conditions apply.
Breakfast & Dinner
All our public areas and the restaurant have plenty of space for each guest to feel comfortable. Lunch and evening meals are served to you direct by our service team. At the breakfast buffet and the salad buffet, disposable gloves and disinfectants are provided for your safety. All measures in the restaurant are communicated by signs, at check-in and on the way to the site.
Mona Lisa SPA
The wellness facilities are open for you to enjoy relaxation, with the requisite hygiene measures in place. In the garden you get to enjoy the expanse of our swimming pond, extensive green areas and the fresh air of the forest and mountains.
MASSAGE AND COSMETIC TREATMENTS:
- All treatments can be offered as usual.
We create safety with our 'Good Hygiene Practice' guidelines
- Daily cleaning and disinfection of all public areas
- Ongoing inspection, cleaning and disinfection of all neuralgic areas
- Disinfection columns & dispensers in all public areas
- Use of only virucidal cleaning products
- Room cleaning daily with virucidal products
- Regular ventilation of all rooms with fresh mountain air
- weekly corona testing for all our employees
- extensive hygiene training
- Top prepared and trained team
Skiing & Hiking
Please find current information about the ski and tobogganing area here. Guided hikes are operated as normal by the tourist association – so there is nothing stopping you from enjoying shared adventures together on the mountain. In the ‘Wanderbus’ FFP"-masks have to be worn for the safety of all passengers.
Rooms & Suites
You will certainly feel at home in the rooms and suites of the Hotel Hubertus.
After an exciting day in the Salzburg mountains you will find here enough space to relax and feel good. All living rooms are lovingly furnished and fulfil your holiday wishes: bath or shower/WC, hairdryer & room safe, cable TV and radio, fantastic view from the balcony.